FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How can I use Medtour Clinic services?
- Contact us by calling +371 200-14-000 or send a message to our e-mail email@example.com, indicating the service you are interested in or asking a question;
- We will contact you within 24 hours;
- After processing the data, we prepare and send you a preliminary treatment plan, including the estimated invoice;
- Upon receiving your written confirmation of the treatment plan, we will send you the contract and invoice for payment;
- Upon receiving the payment, we will send you an invitation to come for check-up or treatment;
How long will it take to undergo a check-up or treatment?
Check-up and treatment programme takes from one to three days (depending on your choice) and is drawn up in a way so that you do not spend any extra time or extra money.
Is it necessary to provide medical information when signing the contract and what information is required?
Yes, preferably. The list of necessary medical documents is individual and subject to each specific case. We will provide you with more detailed information prior to signing the contract.
Can I have a preliminary consultation with a specialist?
Yes, certainly. You can have a remote consultation with the leading specialists in the respective field based on your medical documents.
What language can patients communicate with doctor?
We will serve you in Russian, Latvian or English. If necessary, we will provide interpreter's services.
Can you help me apply for a visa?
Yes, we provide visa support, if necessary. We can also help you book a hotel, provide transfer services and organise leisure time for you and your family.
How do I pay for the services?
You will make a bank transfer to the account specified in the contract within five (5) business days upon receiving the invoice for medical and other services.
Is it possible to undergo necessary treatment or rehabilitation in clinics in Israel or Germany?
Yes, we will arrange your treatment, diagnostics or rehabilitation in the leading hospitals in Israel or Germany at your request.